Staying Relevant Post-COVID
Tips and a Tool to Update Your Responses to Suicide Risk
A COVID-Specific Module
- Our world has changed since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
- This module provides tips and a tool for updating your assessments and responses to suicide risk.
- It is online and self-paced. You can complete in about 20 minutes it at your convenience - all at once or a little at a time.
- 100% of participants report helped them feel more confident in their approach to suicide risk.
Tony and Kristina share strategies on how to use the structure of the SafeSide Framework to reflect on suicide risk assessments and plans in the new context of the COVID-19 pandemic. You can download a simple tool and watch Tony use it to reflect on three cases examples: a youth, older adult, and person treated for opioid addiction. Interactive questions throughout the module highlight key points and help you apply concepts to your work.
This is our first entirely self-paced module, so you can log in and complete it on your own time and schedule.
Results are In
Participants report this module helped them feel more confident and that it is relevant to their role.
- - 100% of respondents indicated they felt more confident in their ability to update plans and assessments during the pandemic after viewing this module.
- - 100% felt the exercises from the module helped them know how to apply their learning.
- - 91% indicated they thought the module will help them do their job better.
- - 86% reported they will get opportunities to use the content form the module in their job.
- - 95% indicated they would recommend this module to a colleague in the same role.
That sounds great! How do I watch it?
SafeSide organizations sent out a course link with a coupon code to view the module to their employees.
I haven't received a link to the module. How can I access it?
Check with your supervisor or leaders to request the link.
Still need help? Contact us.